- A smallish-but-rich meeting with other Community Group leaders Sunday evening.
- Attending Operation Nightwatch's annual Hero to the Homeless luncheon with friends and co-workers on Tuesday.
- Going to the traditional pre-Thanksgiving stomach stretching feast at Buca di Beppo with many friends Wednesday evening. We had the Pope's table again; hard to believe this was my fifth feast.
- Our first Thanksgiving dinner at our place, with the Denneys and Brian + Carolyn from our last Community Group. The meal was delicious (a joint effort by everyone, including our first roast turkey) and the company warm and comfortable.
- Giving barlow_girl her first screening of Red Dawn. The classics still stand up over time ("Wolverines!").
- Today we're joining the Andersens for lunch at Gorditos and Taproot Theatre's production of "The Christmas Foundling" (it has Grant Goodeve—come on!).
Hoping to get my head together a bit one of these days; not sure what my deal is. Taken to keeping a daily log of who I've seen, what I've read and watched, etc., simply to establish some record and sense of what in the world I'm doing. Regularly feel like I'm just being bounced between things, like the carnival game with the bear that paces back and forth between gunshots, faster and faster with less and less space. If I can figure out where those shots are coming from, I'm taking them out.