- Going back to bed and sleeping in.
- A hot dog from Matt's Gourmet Hot Dogs.
- Getting a couple of work errands knocked out, including one that's been on my list for ages.
- Having one of my Sunday afternoon meetings ancelled.
- The casting of Peter Fonda in Ghost Rider.
- Wearing these on my feet:
(they arrived while I was out)
Silly things which have made me happy today
Last weekend was our church's annual Men's Retreat, with the theme of "Living Intentionally." Though I was only able to attend a portion of the time…
Nice to have a weekend that feels like a weekend for both of us. barlow_girl has been working like mad until the end of this week on a…
Apparently I'm doing some sort of coffee shop tour, if the past couple of mornings are any indication. Caffe Vita isn't an unusual spot for me,…