- Going back to bed and sleeping in.
- A hot dog from Matt's Gourmet Hot Dogs.
- Getting a couple of work errands knocked out, including one that's been on my list for ages.
- Having one of my Sunday afternoon meetings ancelled.
- The casting of Peter Fonda in Ghost Rider.
- Wearing these on my feet:
(they arrived while I was out)
Silly things which have made me happy today
There’s an underlying issue that’s been bugging me on the digital vs. analog stuff I’ve seen off and on for some time. So on Facebook, I tried to lay…
Last weekend was our church's annual Men's Retreat, with the theme of "Living Intentionally." Though I was only able to attend a portion of the time…
Hasn't been the easiest past couple of weeks. Nothing awful in the scheme of things; just a steady stream of losses and messes, departures and FUBAR…