- Bringing coffee from Victrola and pizza from Northlake in hopes that a taste of Seattle will get them to come visit.
- Good conversations, witty banter, fun entertainment (Brian Regan: I Walked on the Moon, Over the Hedge, Dirty Jobs, The Incredibles, etc.), and delicious food (smoked chicken, apple crisp, pecan pie, cheese biscuits, and so much more!) the entire visit.
- Playing Cranium Turbo Edition with hilarious family friends.
- Worshipping with One Accord Family Church on Sunday morning, with an old-fashioned potluck lunch afterward.
- Sunday dinner with Amy's grandparents.
- Swinging by Auburn on the way back to see Amy's alma mater (something I love to do as an old college geek).
- Spending lots of time with Amy.
Sweet (Amy's) home Alabama
Nice to have a weekend that feels like a weekend for both of us. barlow_girl has been working like mad until the end of this week on a…
My wife, barlow_girl, is a wise woman. One fantastic rule of thumb she's taught me is that "love believes the best." Scripture teaches us…
I miss writing here, yet the sheer volume of what I'd need to write to "catch up" is staggering and grows by the minute. There's no solution, only…