- Making contact with two friends I haven't seen in a decade or more, one of whom now lives only a mile or two away.
- Moving forward with a plan to have someone else take over the set-up and lock-up duties on Sundays at the church.
- Joining jasonmonster and the other staff from his church over lunch at Coastal Kitchen Wednesday.
- Getting to have pizza and watch The Amazing Race with barlow_girl on Wednesday night.
- Attending a successful CG cookout Thursday (though I was kind of quiet and out-of-sorts).
- Receiving my new iPod.
There’s an underlying issue that’s been bugging me on the digital vs. analog stuff I’ve seen off and on for some time. So on Facebook, I tried to lay…
Last weekend was our church's annual Men's Retreat, with the theme of "Living Intentionally." Though I was only able to attend a portion of the time…
Hasn't been the easiest past couple of weeks. Nothing awful in the scheme of things; just a steady stream of losses and messes, departures and FUBAR…