- Wouldn't have guessed that a day would come when I'd be even more long-winded in my comments than I am in my entries. Today may be that day.
- May be guilty of severe overuse of the dash. Keeping an eye out for the punctuation authorities.
- The phrase "too often" also tends to be used...well, you know.
Speaking of novel, I'd like to read more. Television and the internet have given me the attention span of a hummingbird (that's just conjecture; they may read War and Peace in their private hours), and that needs to change. Because I'm apparently listy this morning, books in some state of current reading are:
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Life Together
- Michael Chabon, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
- John Eldredge, The Journey of Desire
- Richard Foster, Celebration of Discipline
- C.S. Lewis, The Weight of Glory
- J.R.R. Tokien, Fellowship of the Ring