- Many stars brightly visible in the brisk Capitol Hill sky at 4:30, including all of Orion. A blessing to be so greeted upon leaving my apartment for a long day.
- Yet another largely smooth set of services, considering all the advance work I didn't get done. He is merciful.
- Finally successful in approving a pulpit committee at our congregational meeting. The script I gave Jim (so that he could run the meeting effectively) seemed to help a bit.
- Welcome virtual company during my office time this afternoon. Made my day go easier and better.
- Sunset behind the Olympics was yet again breathtaking. Sure I'd have missed it if I hadn't been on a walk for work.
- Brief times with friends from church, like the Christiansons, the Ottos, and the Ryans, had me feeling a little more like a rounded, engaged person in my community life. Need to make more and deeper time like that a priority.
- Asked Eddie the intern to take responsibility for locking the church building so I could duck out of prayer meeting early. A relief.
Oh, and for the curious, my Yahtzee scores from five minutes ago (standard three-column score sheet, scoring using only one column at a time— a.k.a. "the hard way"):