- A black-and-white photo of a fedoraed Frank Sinatra crooning into an old-style mic, with a "Think Different" caption.
- The movie poster of A Perfect Storm, depicting a ship struggling upward against a devastating wave.
- A small picture of a Twentieth Anniversary Mac.
- A large, grainy photo of the statue of a praying angel in a cemetary.
- Boba Fett.
- Spike and Giles from Buffy drinking from teacups.
- A series of small pictures from Deep Space Nine and the phrase "Beam Up."
- The word "Unbreakable" (from the film).
- A bondi blue iMac.
- Professor Charles Xavier.
- Mike Myers as Dieter.
- The University of Houston Alumni logo.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (in a lightsaber duel).
- In the center, a picture of Mulder and Scully, with the caption "A Healthy Dose of Paranoia."
So there's some thing with Tiger Woods going on? I don't know what it is, and I love that. I couldn't identify Jon (John?) or Kate or any of the…
Look— brain scanning unborn babies! Even though it's late-term, I wish this kind of science would, even for a moment, spur policymakers and the…
The crisis has passed. For now.