- A black-and-white photo of a fedoraed Frank Sinatra crooning into an old-style mic, with a "Think Different" caption.
- The movie poster of A Perfect Storm, depicting a ship struggling upward against a devastating wave.
- A small picture of a Twentieth Anniversary Mac.
- A large, grainy photo of the statue of a praying angel in a cemetary.
- Boba Fett.
- Spike and Giles from Buffy drinking from teacups.
- A series of small pictures from Deep Space Nine and the phrase "Beam Up."
- The word "Unbreakable" (from the film).
- A bondi blue iMac.
- Professor Charles Xavier.
- Mike Myers as Dieter.
- The University of Houston Alumni logo.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (in a lightsaber duel).
- In the center, a picture of Mulder and Scully, with the caption "A Healthy Dose of Paranoia."
There’s an underlying issue that’s been bugging me on the digital vs. analog stuff I’ve seen off and on for some time. So on Facebook, I tried to lay…
Last weekend was our church's annual Men's Retreat, with the theme of "Living Intentionally." Though I was only able to attend a portion of the time…
Hasn't been the easiest past couple of weeks. Nothing awful in the scheme of things; just a steady stream of losses and messes, departures and FUBAR…