- A black-and-white photo of a fedoraed Frank Sinatra crooning into an old-style mic, with a "Think Different" caption.
- The movie poster of A Perfect Storm, depicting a ship struggling upward against a devastating wave.
- A small picture of a Twentieth Anniversary Mac.
- A large, grainy photo of the statue of a praying angel in a cemetary.
- Boba Fett.
- Spike and Giles from Buffy drinking from teacups.
- A series of small pictures from Deep Space Nine and the phrase "Beam Up."
- The word "Unbreakable" (from the film).
- A bondi blue iMac.
- Professor Charles Xavier.
- Mike Myers as Dieter.
- The University of Houston Alumni logo.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (in a lightsaber duel).
- In the center, a picture of Mulder and Scully, with the caption "A Healthy Dose of Paranoia."
Hasn't been the easiest past couple of weeks. Nothing awful in the scheme of things; just a steady stream of losses and messes, departures and FUBAR…
Yesterday was crazy full of appointments and bus rides in between, so I'm thankful to have the decks mostly clear for today. "Keeping up" is a…
Wound up back at Espresso Vivace for the first time in ages, waiting for the bank to open so I can get my workday rolling. One of the effects our…