Starting late, scruffy and in need of a shower. A Saturday off owes me this, I think. There's a bearded man in a ballcap and a rust-colored shirt standing in the doorway of Victrola, reading items from the bulletin board, whose madness is palpable but harmless.
I've had a sense over the past month or so of being prepared for something. I hope so: my heart needs a quest, a direction, a purpose. Such things are made of mystery by nature and definition, part of the allure. Before I can be sent, I have to be both prepared and available. Good focuses for now.
Randomness in single unconnected sentences:
- May regret all this caffeine.
- Need to add the Alan Parsons Project's "Old and Wise" to my "Haunting" playlist.
- Haven't been keeping up with baseball much lately.
- Wish I weren't such a disobedient, idiotic jerk.
- My iBook needs more RAM; since it's dirt cheap, I'm just procrastinating.
- Been too long since I went to Target.
- The other things are on my mind, too.